I'm still not over it yet!!!
Kenseth: Stewart's hit 'an intentional cheap shot'
The boys exchange words in after race interviews.... link to article
Matt Kenseth's comments from his website:
"MATT KENSETH — No. 17 DeWalt Ford Fusion (Finished 15th) — WAS THE NEW RULE APPLIED CORRECTLY TODAY? “Well, Tony took me out intentionally. There’s no two ways about that. He was mad because earlier in the race when I passed him he got loose, which I didn’t think I did anything wrong. I thought I left him plenty of room. That’s the same way he raced. I actually learned that from him racing here close to people, so he wrecked me intentionally and got put to the end of the longest line. I don’t think that’s too big of a penalty at a drafting track, but that’s just the way it is. I thought Mike Helton did a great job this week explaining it in the driver’s meeting that it was about aggressive driving and not necessarily bump drafting. I’m just really disappointed. Tony went out and said all that stuff earlier in the week. If he’s worried about people’s lives and everything, and then he’s gonna wreck you on purpose at 190, I wasn’t too happy with that. We’ll just go on and try to do a good job next week and be happy with where we finished. We’ll go on to California and start over.”
The boys exchange words in after race interviews.... link to article
Matt Kenseth's comments from his website:
"MATT KENSETH — No. 17 DeWalt Ford Fusion (Finished 15th) — WAS THE NEW RULE APPLIED CORRECTLY TODAY? “Well, Tony took me out intentionally. There’s no two ways about that. He was mad because earlier in the race when I passed him he got loose, which I didn’t think I did anything wrong. I thought I left him plenty of room. That’s the same way he raced. I actually learned that from him racing here close to people, so he wrecked me intentionally and got put to the end of the longest line. I don’t think that’s too big of a penalty at a drafting track, but that’s just the way it is. I thought Mike Helton did a great job this week explaining it in the driver’s meeting that it was about aggressive driving and not necessarily bump drafting. I’m just really disappointed. Tony went out and said all that stuff earlier in the week. If he’s worried about people’s lives and everything, and then he’s gonna wreck you on purpose at 190, I wasn’t too happy with that. We’ll just go on and try to do a good job next week and be happy with where we finished. We’ll go on to California and start over.”


















3 Comments:
Next week maybe the "boys" will play together better.
Don't know what all went on...Fell asleep...A friend at work said Tony had the best car out there...I like Matt, hopefully this will work better next week
Bad boy Tony stuck again. You got to admit he did a great job slowing down Gordon. I have no idea what he was doing down that far on the track when he put Matt out.
JJ=yuk.
Post a Comment
<< Home