Friday, February 24, 2006

Matt Kenseth family album

Ross Kenseth, Matt Kenseth's son. Found it!! link to page
He has more pictures of his cats than his son on his website. His son doesn't live with Matt and Katie. He lives in Wisconsin with his mother. I think Matt may be trying to keep him out of the limelight.



"Matt’s Pilot Elwood, Matt, his son Ross, Katie, Matt's mom Nicki, and Katie’s folks Karen and Gordy Martin leave Wisconsin for the 2001 Phoenix race."

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Thnax! Good lookin kid! Needs more pics of him.

February 24, 2006 3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't even know Matt had a son... He's adorable though!!

February 24, 2006 6:12 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Is his son Ross also Katie's son? I remember when I first learned of Ross I was shocked; I didn't think Matt had any kids at that time.

February 24, 2006 10:58 AM  
Blogger susan said...

I was surprised to learn of Ross also...He is such a cute kid...Maybe Matt & Katie will have one of their own...

February 24, 2006 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt should have put on a green hat also, then there would be no way of telling father and son apart

March 02, 2006 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter