Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Knaus suspended- but no points reduction??

That doesn't seem consistent. But when has NASCAR been about consistency except for winning championships?

Wasn't Kevin Harvick and RCR docked 25 points for a qualifying rule infraction? Doesn't that set the precedent? Hmmm.... a slap on the wrist for Knaus. Just doesn't seem right in my opinion. But what do I know. I'm not the goddess of NASCAR. And I even like Knaus. I think he is one of the most intelligent crew chiefs out there. I just don't like his driver. But Knaus got caught and has been caught before. I imagine he can just laugh at these little slaps on the wrist as he enjoys the race from his big screen HDTV in his boxers. Or does he go commando?

The Nascar.com article

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why weren't they docked points? The 96 team had points docked - Terry Labonte docked 25 Championship points and the team owner was docked 25 owner points... For an illegal carberator (however you spell that, lol)...

I don't get it. Jimmie's got his head so far up NASCAR's butt, it's disgusting.

February 21, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

You don't like Jimmie but you like Knaus? How can that be? Remember, birds of a feather flock together. One's as bad as the other.

February 21, 2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

I have a thing for intelligent men. What can I say...JJ is not intelligent.
Knaus is brilliant, but he still got busted and I think points should be taken.

February 21, 2006 2:35 PM  
Blogger susan said...

Knaus has been caught cheating before...maybe NASCAR is trying to make a statement with this ruling...Chad has time to read the NASCAR rule book now!!!!

February 21, 2006 3:40 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Mornin!!!!! Poor poor Chad. I will give you that he is inteeigent. My quess is the one responsible for the 48 car's hmmmm modifications lie somewhere near a bodyman.

February 22, 2006 2:54 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

I don't think NASCAR wants to be too involved in changing the outcome of the season. No don't laugh, I'm serious. Okay, laugh. Anyway, my point is that more than 4 weeks may put the 48 team behind in points, due to Chad's influence expiring.

February 22, 2006 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter