Monday, February 27, 2006

Just to show a little love for Elliott

Poor Elliott Sadler didn't have a good weekend. While I am still very happy and will continue to bombard people with Matt's win, I thought I would pause and show some love for Elliott. You are still hot and sexy, Elliott!!! *drool*... ohps, pardon me for drooling, I just can't help myself!!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Ouch! I just slipped on the puddle of drool. Oh my baaaaaaaaack!!!! Mornin Babs.

February 28, 2006 5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**sigh**

~Yummy!!!~

February 28, 2006 6:14 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

ok, im just now getting the reasons for the attraction to nascar...brmm brmmm

March 01, 2006 12:21 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Yes, Jackiesue... this is one of the many reasons to love and watch the NASCAR... come to the NASCAR...

March 01, 2006 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter