Sunday, March 05, 2006

De las Felicitaciones Señor Denny Hamiln

Well, I don't know about you guys, but I thought the race was a little dull. Maybe it's because I was watching it with my parents who aren't NASCAR fans and had to keep explaining everything. Or maybe it's because I really didn't have one driver I was really rooting for. I kinda wanted Boris to win. I like him. I don't know much about Denny. I mean, he hasn't done anything to piss me off and he seems nice. He obviously has talent. I just don't know his personality yet. And yes, I pick drivers a lot on personality. So.. who is Denny Hamlin? Do I care to do any research and find out? Maybe later... I think a siesta is in order!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Denhny did a great job. Still like you I wanted the Fuzzy-headed one to win.

March 05, 2006 4:52 PM  
Blogger DaleJarrett4Ever said...

That kid was really an awesome choice for Joe Gibbs. I expect to see great things from him in the years to come.

Tom
www.dalejarrett4ever.com

March 06, 2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger Clance' McClannahan said...

Who is DENNY HAMLIN? He is My Skipper's Little BUDDY!!
RYC about your comment about cheating on Rev Jim's blog:
You CHEATER!! You should be banned from MEXICO for life! Or from Mexican's!!
I probly shouldn't have said that, you being in Texas and all...and me in Idaho.
I'm getting myself in deeper by the second. I better shut up.

March 06, 2006 1:15 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Yes, so I used "creative engineering" to do the Spanish!!

So, what? You gonna dock me 25 points?
You can't ban me from Mexicans down here girl! This is Tejas. No translator needed for that one.

March 06, 2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger RevJim said...

Ironicly enough, Boris Said was Denny's road course coach last year. The guy did great. Hamlin talked the crew up like...well, like Tony Stewart would do.

March 06, 2006 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter