I'm so happy, I could cry
Yes, I just received an email from my good friend Sooner. I've been trying to convert him to he sacred NASCAR. Not only has he converted, he has chosen Matt Kenseth as his driver also!!! He even bought a Kenseth hat!!! *a single tear slides down my face* Must sing the Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy song now!!!
-----Original Message-----
From: Sooner
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 4:10 PM
Subject:
Guess what, I bought a Matt Kenseth hat today, he will be my driver. Roush racing, Ford, too many reasons for Roush to be my team. And of course the yellow car theory. Now if I could only sprout a thick mat of back hair(kidding)...I will post about my plunge into the Nascar World tonite. It is all your fault.;)
-----Original Message-----
From: Sooner
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 4:10 PM
Subject:
Guess what, I bought a Matt Kenseth hat today, he will be my driver. Roush racing, Ford, too many reasons for Roush to be my team. And of course the yellow car theory. Now if I could only sprout a thick mat of back hair(kidding)...I will post about my plunge into the Nascar World tonite. It is all your fault.;)


















1 Comments:
I don ot have sooner 's address to send him and invite to the Church. He can go to the site itself and ask for permission to "enter"
I just can't see Kenseth being his driver tho. I bet he cahnges after he's into it for awhile.....muahhaha....
Post a Comment
<< Home