You know what BABS? I heard you screaming obscenities all the way over here in Florida. LOL We heard every word you yelled. Don't forget to wipe your footprint off the television.
Geesh, You lead the most laps, breaking the record at Las Vegas, dominating on the track and pits all day and a late caution screws it all up. I give credit to Matt at least for not sliding up to try and block Jimmie possibly causing both of them to wreck and leaving the door open for Kyle Busch. Big applauds go out to Matt for his maturity in that race..more drivers should follow his lead.
Bummer about my driver, DJ, finishing a poor 19th....uggh, I am having flashbacks from the past two seasons.
Well onto Atlanta!!!
Have a great day everyone!!!
Tom "Where the rubber meets the asphalt" www.dalejarrett4ever.com
7 Comments:
shiteroo
found you through blog mad and will have to inform my 38 insane husband!!! blogrolling you so he can stop by sometime :)
You know what BABS? I heard you screaming obscenities all the way over here in Florida. LOL We heard every word you yelled. Don't forget to wipe your footprint off the television.
Wow -- whatta finish!! I was thinking about you as I watched it. Bummer for Matt.
(tiredawg -- too funny! LOL!)
Man, I was pulling for Matt yesterday... GRRRRR to Jimmie... Can't stand the fool!!!
At least Elliott salvaged a top 15 finish... And moved up 2 spots in points... Sigh...
Bring on ATL!!!
Geesh,
You lead the most laps, breaking the record at Las Vegas, dominating on the track and pits all day and a late caution screws it all up. I give credit to Matt at least for not sliding up to try and block Jimmie possibly causing both of them to wreck and leaving the door open for Kyle Busch. Big applauds go out to Matt for his maturity in that race..more drivers should follow his lead.
Bummer about my driver, DJ, finishing a poor 19th....uggh, I am having flashbacks from the past two seasons.
Well onto Atlanta!!!
Have a great day everyone!!!
Tom
"Where the rubber meets the asphalt"
www.dalejarrett4ever.com
I heard you yelling all the way up here...and I heard you over me...It should have ended with Matt winnning after all he had the best car...
Post a Comment
<< Home