Race on. Race off. Fun in the snow. Race on



I've been watching the NASCAR Busch series race at Bristol, TN on FOX. It is snowing and they are still trying to race. This track is already crazy!! It's only 1/2 mile, cars beating and banging against each other. I'm hoping they don't delay the race. Crap, they are bringing the cars down pit road now to cover them up. It's a pretty scene, the snow flurries. But I want it to go back to racing!!!! Well, maybe I'll get a chance here to catch up with some of you while we wait for the snow to pass. Man, that snow is really coming down. Some crew members are having snowball fights. Now the fans are throwing snowballs at the drivers and drivers are throwing them back at the fans. Looks like a lot of fun!! And very cold. This is a trip to watch!!!Update later on that same day...they are now racing. Beating, banging, tempers. Ahhh.. I think the time for snow angels is over....
Update: Then Shrub wins, yuck!! Did you see Kenseth do the bump and run on him? And then say over his radio that he didn't want to hear a "peep" out of Shrub. I wonder if there are any drivers that like the Busch brothers.


















4 Comments:
Does Harvick have a dog. ROFLAO.
DId you see Tony throwing snowballs? That would have been a blast to be at, as long as you had some place to keep warm.
Bab's your it.
The link is on my blog.
PEEP PEEP PEEP I didn't know jack-asses sounded like a chicken.
Your meme was too freaking funny.
LOL Tiredawg....PEEPEEEEEEEEEE-AAAAAWWWWPEEP.
I want to see Tony throwing snowballs :(
And as for Shrub winning. *PUKE*
Post a Comment
<< Home