Sunday, March 26, 2006

Jeffie is a sore loser! Kenseth shows class.

This punk needs Prozac or Lexapro!!!

WTF??? Kenseth approached you to talk about it with no fists and helmet off. Jeffie you keep your helmet on and go and shove Kenseth. You little wuss!!!

"Kenseth approached him with his arms out as if he was trying to explain the situation, but Jeffie-poo gave him a hard shove that knocked him back several feet. The two were quickly separated by NASCAR officials.

"That was my fault, it was an accident and I didn't mean to do it," Kenseth said of his contact with Jeffie-poo. "I would be hot, too. He raced hard all day long for his third-place finish and it got taken away from him. I probably should have known better than to go over him."

And Big Ears- you spun my man out when it was obvious he was being held up by a car with no bumper to bump. Now I really hate Jeffie and pinned back ear-head. You both show poor sportsmanship!!! Listen to all the boos for Kurt in Victory Lane. Fans hate you!!!

And Kenseth's interview... he takes it like a good sport and first wishes his mother a happy birthday and says hi to his son. Then takes responsibility for spinning out Jeffie. Doesn't show anger at Kurt and leaves with the lead in the Championship points. You the man Matt!!!

Oh and it was a good race to watch too, except the win part.


Jeffie attacks Kenseth
http://www.nascar.com/video/partners/clickability/index.html?url=http://premium.nascar.com/pr/video/cup/2006/03/26/cup.bri.gordon.nascar.html

7 Comments:

Blogger Clance' McClannahan said...

**quiet little teehee**
I am just sick about Paul Dana...I had a lot I was going to write about Bristol, but I am feeling like I shouldn't. I amgoing to be quiet for 24 hrs out of respect for him before I launch into the Alien takeover again.

March 26, 2006 5:40 PM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

im sorry i missed it..damn antenna..the wind was blowing 30 miles an hour and my antenna was whipping around all over the place.couldnt see a flapping thing..so i read my book..damn...i miss all the good shit..

March 26, 2006 7:08 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

When Jeff shoved him I felt so bad for Matt. Just wanted to jump right in there and give him a hug. And yet, he came away with such class. Kudos to Matt.

March 26, 2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

God Bless Paul Dana. With that being adressed. WTF? Gordo didn't want to hurt his little precious babyface. What a pizzussy. I guess by leaving his helmet on no one could see his crocadile tears. OOOOHHHHHH Matt spun me boo hoo hoo!!!! Madd Props to Matt, good calm head. Gotta love the look of surprise on his face though. Man I LOVE Bristol.

March 27, 2006 3:02 AM  
Blogger susan said...

There had better be a fine and points taken away...and probation!!!! Just have to wait til tomorrow to find out!!!! That's Bristol!!! now on to Martinsville...Woo-Hoooooo!!!!

March 27, 2006 4:05 AM  
Blogger Rocky (Racquel) said...

Crap, I shouldn't have turned the tv off right after the race...I missed the throw down!

'Course, I mighta given Mattie a little shove too after that little trick. Hasn't he ever heard of letting someone cool off after you piss them off? ;-)

*ducks from inevitable nearby objects Babs is throwing at the shark lady*

PS I agree with Clance - so terrible about Paul Dana.

March 27, 2006 9:08 AM  
Blogger DaleJarrett4Ever said...

Arggh, totally uncalled for Jeff. First you knock Truex into the wall, then you play hit and run with Kenseth and then Kenseth comes back and gives you a dose of your own medicine and you can not take it? Hey Jeff, if you can dish it out, you better be able to take it. How about him leaving his helmet on..LOL..reminded me of a football player in a fight and the helmet thing...just too funny. Lets see if Nascar holds to its guns and docks Gordon points for his outburst. At least you didn't see Truex come up to Gordon after the race because Truex would of kicked his butt.

March 27, 2006 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter