Thursday, March 30, 2006

10 Questions: J. Spencer

You can read the full article here
I just wanted to point out one question/answer from Jimmy Spencer that I thought was wonderful!!!

"3. If you could be U.S. President for a day, what would your greatest accomplishment be?

Spencer: Oh man -- only one day? It would take me a whole lot longer than a day to straighten out this country.

You know, I would try to figure out how to not have so many people living in poverty. I would try to figure out a way to solve that issue, because too many people are going hungry -- and too many people don't have medical insurance, and stuff like that.

I just think there are ways for us to better serve the people in this country that are starving -- the homeless and the hungry."

Amen Jimmy! I like you even more now.

5 Comments:

Blogger tazfan said...

Jimmy is not a bad guy. I kinda liked him a little when I first got intro nascar. Of course, ONE incident DID make an awful lot of people like him more! ROFL

March 30, 2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Jimmy HAS A LOT of good in him, not just good aim.

March 30, 2006 2:53 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Spencer has Kurt Busch's number!!! hehehe...he was talking about respect Sunday on Speed...wonder if Kurt was listening???? LOL

March 30, 2006 4:06 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Just to let you know...I answered Tiredawg about the helmet-wearing to bed. He said I should ask Jimmie. I did: Jimmie prefers the helmet on because he practices 'safe sex.'

March 30, 2006 10:46 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I have always liked Jimmy. After all, he's from my "neck of the woods."

March 30, 2006 12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter