Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Things I'll get tired of hearing about Martinsville

*How many bologna burgers Elliott Sadler ate one at one time.

*How many of the last races HMS has won at Martinsville.

*This track is shaped like a paperclip.

*Carl Edwards was on the weather channel.

I'm sure there are more and you have your own that you are tired of hearing too!!

Sidenote:
I just saw in the paper that the M&M's show car will be on display at a grocery store really close to me next week. I may have to go throw myself on top of the car and rub all over it until security pulls me off of it.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

I like the part about rubbing yourself all over his car. Good idea there. Something's bound to rub off.

March 29, 2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger tazfan said...

Do the drivers ever get into the showcars? Or are they just special cars that they pull out for such events?

March 30, 2006 12:11 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Well, this weekend I'm sure somebody will say something about Carl Edwards gonna be on 24 Monday...especially since 24 and the race are both on FOX...Maybe Denny will get more attention because he is from Virginia

March 30, 2006 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter