Thanks Karl
Okay, after Blogger's little snafu... I hope to get caught up on this site soon. Good to be back!!!
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in. It seems that your blog was mistakenly targeted byour automated spam classifying system. However, I have checked your blogand can verify that it complies with our Terms of Service. I was able torestore that blog to your account, so you should see it the next time youlog in. As there is currently another blog at it's location, I've added a"2" to the end of your URL so that there won't be a conflict of address.Please feel free to change your blog address as desired by visiting yourSettings Publishing tab. Finally, please note that you will need to republish your blog in orderfor it to be visible online again.
Sincerely, Karl Blogger Support
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in. It seems that your blog was mistakenly targeted byour automated spam classifying system. However, I have checked your blogand can verify that it complies with our Terms of Service. I was able torestore that blog to your account, so you should see it the next time youlog in. As there is currently another blog at it's location, I've added a"2" to the end of your URL so that there won't be a conflict of address.Please feel free to change your blog address as desired by visiting yourSettings Publishing tab. Finally, please note that you will need to republish your blog in orderfor it to be visible online again.
Sincerely, Karl Blogger Support


















1 Comments:
Glory halleluja!
So glad it wasn't lost in space. Good to have you back and running. I think we all suffered right along with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home