Sunday, August 07, 2005

Congrats to Tony Stewart and his fans!!

Well, my voodoo powers were not as strong as I hoped. Those cars are too damn heavy and I wasn’t able to push Kenseth up to the 2nd place finish, but he did come in 5th and moved up two spots in the championship points to 15th place. Still doesn’t look like he will make the chase for the championship. But hey, Kenseth was the 2003 NASCAR Cup Champ, so he’s already got it one time and there is always next year…As promised, Tony won the race, but I think that had more to do with his driving ability. NBC could have waited around to show him kiss the bricks. Guess I’ll have to wait for Speed Channel’s show called “Victory Lane” to show that. It should be on in about an hour. For those unfamiliar with NASCAR, kissing the bricks if you win this race is a tradition. Ick! But whatever….




Becky, I went ahead and let Jeff finish the race in 8th instead of last or second to last place.
Grumpyand Pirate Views, what happened to Rusty wasn’t my fault!!! Maybe someone else out there was working some mojo. Blame Sooner.


Did you see what I did to Jr.? I normally don’t like wrecking people and I really didn’t think he would wreck that bad and take out other cars, it was just supposed to smash up the car enough so he would be out of the race. I apologize to any other drivers involved in the incident. I have no bad feeling towards Jr. and think he’s a good guy and a great driver, however he was ahead of my boy Kenseth in the points, so I needed him to finish last. Sorry about your little car Jr…..


Also, sorry Elliott Sadler. You were doing so good on your own, I didn’t even bother to look after you. I was too busy trying to push Matt’s car up to the front. Bummer about that blown tire. I’ll have to help you get back into the Chase now. Or maybe I can console you somehow….

And Mark Martin came in a respectable 7th place.

Did you hear Jimmie Johnson after his wreck? I think that boy’s got a concussion.
Reporter: “Did you know your car was on fire”?
Jimmie: “I don’t know how I drove onto pit lane. I remember crashing and the next thing I know I’m in my pit stall and Chad’s pulling me out of my car.”
I guess the car drove itself into his pit stall on auto pilot!! Man, Chad Knaus is one awesome Crew Chief and sure can move fast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter