Like brother, like brother....
Kyle Busch faces reckless driving chargeSCENEDAILY
11:38AM ET FRIDAY APRIL 14, 2006
NASCAR driver Kyle Busch was cited for reckless driving in Henrico County, Va., Wednesday night, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reports.
The newspaper reports that an officer observed Busch driving recklessly in the parking lot of a KFC restaurant in Henrico County.
The Hendrick Motorsports driver was in Virginia testing at Richmond International Raceway for Nextel Cup competition and also was introduced Tuesday as a spokesman for Virginia's Focus on Driving Initiative. The program is part of the state's high school driver's education courses and teaches young drivers to be attentive and to avoid distractions, the newspaper reports.
Henrico Police Sgt. Don Lambert told the Times-Dispatch that Busch is scheduled to appear in court for his citation at 9:30 a.m. May 23.


















2 Comments:
I fixed it thanx, Ms. BABS. Now that is funny, in a KFC parking lot. Damn tham 1 dollar snackers.
They said it wasn't speeding and it wasn't alcohol-related. What the heck is left?
And I told you why they want to listen to Shrub: for his potty mouth. I hear it's pretty bad during a race.
Post a Comment
<< Home