Thursday, April 13, 2006

Matt is featured on the cover of this week’s magazine USA Today Sports Weekly

Read online here.

Matt Kenseth will also co-host Sunday night on Wind Tunnel with Dave Despain, 9pm et, on Speed Channel.

And Elliott, you need some better finishes honey. There's so little news about you and very few pictures too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Wait a minute. For someone who likes the Candy man and his Candy, are ya tellin me ya couldn't find any pics? Maybe I will do an Elliott Sadler post just for you. Remember when Elliott drove the 21 car for the Wood Bros. I know where the hood to that car is, and by the way it is signed LOL.

April 13, 2006 3:02 AM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

Obviously Elliott is not eating enough of his sponsor. Chocolate makes the world go round...and faster. Tell him I said so.

April 13, 2006 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter