Thursday, April 20, 2006

Phoenix night racing!!!

Woo-hoo!! Night hours. I like this due to the insomnia I've been having, I don't have to worry about waking up early for the race or qualifying!

Sorry for lack of updates lately. My dad is having prostate surgery today at 9:30 AM, no cancer. Just enlarged and that's all the details I care to discuss and I'm sure you are thankful for that as well.


So, in the meantime... I'll just post a picture of "are you sure they aren't twins" and a link to the article from NASCAR.com, Q&A: Stewart/Zipadelli.
And please Phoenix, be kind to Kenseth and Sadler. Wow, spell checker said I spelled Phoenix right! I knew NASCAR would increase my IQ!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

I already rejoined. They have also credited me all my stuff. Hope you get some sleep.Dawg

April 20, 2006 3:01 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Hope your Dad is doing okay!!!! Saturday night racing!!!!Wooo-Hooo!!!!!

April 20, 2006 4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babs, I hope your Dad is okay!

And here comes Phoenix!!! Gotta love those night races!!! :)

April 20, 2006 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter