Sunday, April 30, 2006

@#$& rain delays

Talladega race, I mean the Aaron's 499 rescheduled for Monday at noon ET, probably on FX. Which sucks for people without cable. I have cable- yeah!

NASCAR.com article
link here

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Fizzuckin rain!!! Now I have to think of a reason to shut business down for the day, dammitt!!!!!!!

April 30, 2006 4:07 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Wasn't I nice about Elliott "winning the "poll"? How is that pole jokes are only funny when they involve Alien Snow Angels or HMS? Mornin BABS. Yuk, I feel sort of....gotta go! There I am back I think it is one of those 24 hour bugs. Nothing like a little dose of Tally won't cure.

May 01, 2006 3:20 AM  
Blogger susan said...

I just got tired of waiting and went to bed...I know the sound of cars on the track will wake me up today...We would have gladly taken the rain!!!

May 01, 2006 4:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stupid rain...

I'm stuck at work, all I'm going to be able to do is listen to trackpass... GRRRR!!!!

I should have called in sick today.

May 01, 2006 7:06 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Tony just took the lead and I'm going to bury my head under the covers as soon as I get off here...Damn a caution!!!!

May 01, 2006 12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter