Saturday, April 29, 2006

How high can your car fly?

I missed the first 45 mins or so of the race, but I did see this!

'Tis only a flesh wound!! I had fun! Were y'all worried?


And congrats Martin Truex Jr. for the win!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Did you see the free promo for KHI ? On the bottom of the crossmember. See new post. Go Black Attack!!!!!!!1111

April 29, 2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I cried when Tony flipped and I cried when Martin won the race. Busy day for me.

April 29, 2006 7:50 PM  
Blogger Clance' McClannahan said...

Good Morning!!
I about had a nervous breakdown on that wreck.
Nice of my boy to "scoop up" and clean that track up for today tho.
Happy Birthday Elliot!!

April 30, 2006 3:33 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Who said Tony doesn't have wings??? Wonder where he left his pilots license??? Scared me to death...I hate it when he does that!!!!

April 30, 2006 5:06 AM  
Blogger susan said...

New amusement park ride...sliding down the track upside down...

April 30, 2006 5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter