Happy wins again!
Congratulations once again to Kevin Harvick!

Matt came in 3rd and is now leading the championship points!!
Elliott, what are we going to do with you? You need some better luck and quick!
I would comment more, but I'm tired and had a neighbor drama last night during the race that made me miss a little bit of the race. I need sleep now.


Matt came in 3rd and is now leading the championship points!!
Elliott, what are we going to do with you? You need some better luck and quick!
I would comment more, but I'm tired and had a neighbor drama last night during the race that made me miss a little bit of the race. I need sleep now.



















3 Comments:
Matt is leading the points!!!! Sounded like a good race what with everyone running out of gas!!!
Casey Mears is my Hero!!!!! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!! Madd Props to Matt and the 17 bunch. Enough about Matt, Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!!!!!!!
slowly but surely im starting to be a fan..slowly but surely...
Post a Comment
<< Home