Yeah, no Buschs win Busch race! Happy again?
Happy Harvick wins again! Kenseth came in 7th place and Elliott in a sad 32nd place finish.

Number of wrecks in tonight's race: 3,000.
Number of wrecks involving one of the Busch brothers: 3,002.
My sources are secret and cannot be revealed. Just know that where there's a Busch, there is a wreck about to happen.
Congrats Kevin Harvick!

Number of wrecks in tonight's race: 3,000.
Number of wrecks involving one of the Busch brothers: 3,002.
My sources are secret and cannot be revealed. Just know that where there's a Busch, there is a wreck about to happen.
Congrats Kevin Harvick!


















3 Comments:
you watching, here I go....Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy Joy Happy Happy Joy reowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Shit I just danced on the cat.
busch suchs...is that right???/
im ready for the race...have my dp and im ready to roll..who's in in?
Hey Babs! I know it's been a while since I blogged w/ you. The last time I tried to leave you a comment, I couldn't! It would appear I can again! Whoo HOo!
Post a Comment
<< Home