Why does Brian Vickers need to be a team player? I saw SEVERAL times to go bump into the wall and he did not do it. HMS should model the rest of their cast of characters around Brian. Right I know I am still laughing at that idea.
*lol* Dawg... Antonette...Imagine this...no never mind,I will email you my comment about the jeans. Some things should only be shared with girlfreinds.
3 Comments:
Why does Brian Vickers need to be a team player? I saw SEVERAL times to go bump into the wall and he did not do it. HMS should model the rest of their cast of characters around Brian. Right I know I am still laughing at that idea.
*lol* Dawg...
Antonette...Imagine this...no never mind,I will email you my comment about the jeans. Some things should only be shared with girlfreinds.
Yes dear...Bab's already knows what I am going to say about what he smells like.
Post a Comment
<< Home