Monday, May 01, 2006

We wait a day for this???



Blah!!! Jr. spins and his engine goes kaput. People going 5 wide into the tri-oval and a bunch of great drivers were taken out way too early. That's plate racing....

5 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

No kidding...I was kinda hoping Tony would push Vickers to the win...would have been something new!!!!!

May 01, 2006 3:30 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Glad I was at work--I am so disappointed that Jimmie won--who cares--and why do you drive 5 wide at the beginning of the race?

May 01, 2006 3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I'm miserable.

May 01, 2006 3:41 PM  
Blogger Jon said...

Plate races suck and they need to dump the plates and let them go 220 if that is how fast they can go. The #41 car reached a speed of 204 with the restrictor plate and it didn't cause him to spin or make any wrecks worse. It is high time NSACAR dumps the idea of restrictor plates and let the driver decide who wins. Just my humble opinion.

May 01, 2006 6:52 PM  
Blogger Clance' McClannahan said...

Am I the only person in the world that actually enjoyed that race?

May 02, 2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter