Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Hmmmm.....


It has begun....
(Bill) Elliott to replace Mayfield at Watkins Glen

Mayfield said no one has told him about change in entry list

8 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

I guess Jeremy got blind-sided. It's not as if he didn't see it coming, what with the comments he was throwing at us about Ray E. What do they say? Nothing lasts forever? Yup, guess that includes him too. Nothing is sacred in the land of NASCAR.

August 08, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

That sucks. I love Bill but be above board about the whole thing.

August 08, 2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Ya, I wonder if they will still have "The Mayfields" this Thursday on Nascar.com... If they do, it will be interesting.
Jeremy has been quite vocal about leaving for awhile. And the 19 car is 36 in owner points now. Guess Ray felt like he had to do something.

August 08, 2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

This are definitely getting curiouser and curiouser. From that sounds of it Jeremy didn't know until NASCAR.com contacted him about the story.

Of course, WE all knew how unhappy Jeremy was over with Everham. Ray has to do what Ray's gotta do.

August 08, 2006 3:42 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Gee that is "shocking" news. Hopefully Elliot will wisen up and NOT go there.

August 09, 2006 3:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I didn't see that coming!!!

I really hope ESad doesn't go to the 19. Crossing my fingers!!!

August 09, 2006 6:37 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Me too.

August 09, 2006 1:21 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

It would make me rethink going over to the #19.

August 10, 2006 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter