Sunday, August 06, 2006

Wow...

What a crazy finish. I'm still trying to figure out what happened at the end. Great finish for Kenseth!!! A win would have been awesome, but 2nd works well too. Good call for Jr. to not pit and get him back in the 10th spot in points. Well, Kahne's and Biffle's crash at the end may have had something to do with that as well. Glad to see Kasey get out of his car after that extremely hard hit into the wall. Did it seem like Esad had tears in his eyes after his early wreck? I don't blame him if he did. Good job for Smoke to come back with a 9th place finish after having to pit an extra time. Oh ya, some dude won the race.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Now with that win maybe Chandra can get some food.

August 07, 2006 3:06 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

I was hoping and praying Matt would get up to the front and pass THAT driver. But we will take 2nd any day.

It was definitely a crazy finish.

August 07, 2006 6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of the action was missed due to the fact they paid so much attention to Johnson. I don't even know half the stuff that happened. Obviously Johnson is a favorite among the commentators. Argh!!!

August 07, 2006 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh... ESad's interview made ME want to cry! I just wanna give him a hug, LOL

You should be happy to hear that I was screaming at the tv for Matt to hurry up and catch the Princess... But I guess it didn't work... Matt tried all he could though, I'll give him credit for that!!!

August 07, 2006 10:05 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Nice finish for Matt. I hiope this weekend in Watkins Glen is a repeat of what happened to the Princess four or five years ago. Hard ass smack into the barrier, sooooo hard you thought he was f-d up. Gets out of car with hands waving and smiling. Hit the wall none the less. Then walk away........again un injured.

August 08, 2006 3:17 AM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

It is awesome that Burton got the pole and is doing so well this year. I am kinda starting to root for him.

Some guy won the race. Don't know didn't see.

August 08, 2006 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter