Thursday, August 03, 2006

Did the off week seem long?

I mean, like it was forever without racing? Or was it just me? I know there was the Busch race last week, but it wasn't enough. I'm looking forward to seeing hot men in tight fire suits, I mean... uh... some really good racing again. Who says we can't enjoy both?

Picture stolen from here... *kicks blogger hamsters* Hey- it worked!

4 Comments:

Blogger RevJim said...

Yes it did. Not only that, I have to get used to calling you "Jane," now. Don't forget the Church!

August 03, 2006 10:45 AM  
Blogger Cassandra said...

Would you like me to call you Tarzan?

August 03, 2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Good morning Ms. Doe. It is the BRICKYARD!!! Yeah Baby, Harvick's chance to double it up!!!

August 04, 2006 3:02 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

It did seem like a long week. It's time to gear for the rest of the season.

Good luck Tony, Matt, Elliott, and the rest of our boys!

August 04, 2006 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter