Sunday, July 23, 2006

Happy wins Martinsville

So, Martinsville... Great job Happy Harvick! There was some racing between cautions. It was pretty much what I expected from the Busch series at a short track- lots of wrecks.

Yes, I know I'm late in posting this. Fine me 25 driver points. I've just been speechless since I witnessed the ummm... "journalistic masterpiece" that was Rutledge's Pool Party on Speed Channel. They really needed Kenny Wallace to fill that rain delay out there. Though Jamie Mac had the best line of the day regarding Bob Dillner's move with the big truck.

2 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

I NEED TO STUDY ABOUT THIS MORE..

July 23, 2006 6:40 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Rutledge leaves me speechless period... more like WTH????? WTG Kevin!!! Had enough cautions, didn't they?? Even DW got spin around...LOL!!!

July 23, 2006 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter