Crazy Loudon
Shrub wins. Tony falls out of top 10. Drivers running into each other under caution when cars are short on fuel... ahem... Mikey and Robby...
Looks like Esad finished 25th after running out of gas. Felt bad for Reed too as he was having a good run and ran out of gas.
What and up and down day for Matt. First overheating and the car just sucked. Then brake issues caused him to drop like a rock thru the field and he pitted late and didn't have to worry about gas, so ended up with a 14th place finish because he had enough gas.
Junior's engine goes poof. Tony and Ryan, Ryan and Mikey...Kurt vs. the wall, JJ vs. the wall, Stremme vs. many...
Looks like Esad finished 25th after running out of gas. Felt bad for Reed too as he was having a good run and ran out of gas.
What and up and down day for Matt. First overheating and the car just sucked. Then brake issues caused him to drop like a rock thru the field and he pitted late and didn't have to worry about gas, so ended up with a 14th place finish because he had enough gas.
Junior's engine goes poof. Tony and Ryan, Ryan and Mikey...Kurt vs. the wall, JJ vs. the wall, Stremme vs. many...


















6 Comments:
did his engine heat up? i thought stewart was blowing smoke out of his ass...
Your "short" post equals my short post. What a ....yawn..... race.
I had to go with my sister yesturday and missed most of the race but after Tony crashed out, I was glad I missed it...Maybe next week will be better for Matt & Tony
my husband was hacked b/c the 38 ran out...gotta love the cautions.
check out his site sometime, I think as a fan you might be interested and maybe impressed...it's linked w/ my name today.
have a goody!
lol, didn't realize I had. he still hasn't told me where the shrub nickname comes from???
The Shrub, is a small bush, but the name is "Busch," so shouldn't it be "Schrub?" I think Tony Stewart was the first to use that name for Kyle Busch, and that was when they were being nice to each other.
It was a crazy race. After Mikey took car of Newman, he wernt after Robby, only to have that unmentionable guy finish off the poor #7. Mikey may be bipolar. I don't mean that as a joke, but look how violent he gets when he gets mad. Remember Lake Speed?
Post a Comment
<< Home