Friday, July 14, 2006

Elliott to Evernham??

Hmmm... watching NASCAR live before quals and they said the latest rumor is Esad to the 19 car and might be bringing M&M's with him. They did say Esad has until tomorrow to let RYR know if he will be back in the 38 car for next year. They did a brief interview with Mayfield who seemed like he couldn't wait to get off camera. And Live claimed Mayfield has been told to say nothing.
Would Evernham be any better for Esad? And where's Mayfield going?

7 Comments:

Blogger 4ever3 said...

Hey Babs,

I posted this the same time as you but it still hasn't popped up on my blog, unless you go into the archives. Anyway, I think Evernham would be an excellent place for Esad. If he goes there he would finish in the Chase for sure next year. We'll just have to sit and wait until tomorrow.

July 14, 2006 12:30 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Elliott at Everham?? That would be interesting. But that means I wouldn't be able to her Esad say "Fawd Fewzyun". I think it would be good for Elliott to switch over to Everham. Everham at least has a clue on how to win championships. I mean he was the crew chief for "he who shall not be named". Ray has some skills.

July 14, 2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger susan said...

AHHHH Silly Season...more confusion and headaches

July 14, 2006 1:10 PM  
Blogger susan said...

Yeah it's a Nascar Cafe sweatshirt from Myrtle Beach..

July 14, 2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger RevJim said...

But if Esad goes to Everham, who'll interpret for Ward if he goes to Yates?

July 14, 2006 2:22 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

well, I wouldn't mind Elliott moving to Everham as long as he can take his M&Ms sponser and still be "The Candyman."
I think maybe Jeremy might be the 3rd driver Mike Waltrip is looking for? Just a thought.
I was watching "Live" today also and was quite surprised that they even talked about that. But you know how the media is...they sure love to stir the pot (with a rather large spoon I might add).

July 14, 2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger 4ever3 said...

Just think about what will happen at RYR if Esad leaves along with Jarett. Sure they can get Ward but who will be the sponsor, and who will drive and sponsor the second car? What a sad state of affairs for RYR.

July 14, 2006 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter