Monday, July 10, 2006

Matt Kenseth post-race quotes

First, I'll wait until he is off NASCAR grounds, then BAM! That little bleeping idiot will meet my fist, no helmet. (note: not a direct quote from Matt...) Matt Kenseth post-race quotes

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

lil' bastid

July 10, 2006 4:59 AM  
Blogger Green Green Green! said...

not the whole world hates Jeffy. any driver in that situation would've done the exact same thing.
Dale Sr was the king of that move but he was considered a hard driver, not a cheater.
I know it sucks to be on the receiving end of it and I thought of you Babs the minute it happened but I can't hate Jeffy for it.
and I don't hate you for disagreeing with me either! different strokes for different folks, ya know?

July 10, 2006 8:38 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Queen Jeffy....LOL LOL LOL!!! Look at his new "woman". She looks like a transgender if you ask me. Wifey even thinks so. Maybe not true, but it is sad that your woman can look like more of a man than you "Mr." Gordo. I'm just sayin.

July 11, 2006 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter