Saturday, July 01, 2006

Woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!! Tony wins!!!

Boy, that race just kept getting better. I wish it would have been Tony 1st and Matt 2nd, but 6th place for Matt isn't bad. I had Track Pass on scan all drivers and someone was complaining that Tony and Matt were acting like they were best friends drafting together and why didn't they remember the 500, blah, blah, blah... I don't know who it was whining, but maybe Tony and Matt are over it and just wanted to finish good instead of wrecking each other. Besides, Trixie and I were watching Tony and Matt to make sure they behaved themselves.

Alien brothers...ugh... Boris 4th and Esad 5th- yeah!! Jr finished 13th, but gained two spots in the champ points and Robby Gordon 14th.

hehehe to he who shall not be named on my blog and I wanted to laugh at the whale wrecking, but it sucked that Labonte got caught up in it. Don't look behind you in the points, JJ... muwhahahaha

Excellent to see Tony climb another fence. Duh, DW... of course he was going to climb the fence, he's Tony. Ohhps.. got caught up in the fan section a little, but he looked so happy, I don't think he cared too much. He just let his guys drag him outta there while still smiling and giving high fives to fans. It was a good night for racing!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger tazfan said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO

Guess who is a happy bunny today then? ME!!!

Glad Esad did well, and even more glad that Tony and Matt are back to being buddies.

July 02, 2006 4:07 AM  
Blogger susan said...

WOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Glad to see that!!! Matt almost caught JJ in the points, only 8 behind !!! What a race and Tony has to more careful climbing the fence!! Be back in a couple of days!!

July 02, 2006 5:02 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

AWESOME RACE!!! Both the HMS FAIRIES WRECKED!!! Both tried to blame someone except for the real person...the ones who got loose in front of them both. Oh well what a bunch of whiners. Have a gr8 weekend Babs, talk to ya later, Dawg.

July 02, 2006 5:07 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I knew you'd be pissed at the bashing of your men on pit road, then happy for their respective finishes! I was THRILLED for Elliott's great run! Woohoo!

July 02, 2006 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come the finishing order has changed and Matty finished 5th and ESad finished 6th??

Just curious...

I'm still a very happy girlie cuz he got another top 10!!!

July 03, 2006 6:56 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

That race was AWESOME!!! I was doing all kinds of happy dances on Saturday. It was good to see Matt and Tony could be play nice with each other.

I was happy for both Matt and Elliott. They both had great runs.

Thanks for putting Libero/Troll man in his place.

July 03, 2006 7:35 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

Things are looking up for Esad! Points race is getting closer, Tony won, everything is just Euphoric! Happy 4th, everyone.

July 03, 2006 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter