Friday, June 30, 2006

Congrats Dale Earnhardt Jr.!!!

Congratulations Dale Jr. and team!!! I have to admit, the first part of the race was a little boring with Jr. running away from the field.

But as usual, someone always makes sure to liven up the race a little with a few wrecks and closing the field back up.

However, Jr. remained dominate and no one was taking that win away from him! Good job there Jr.!!!

I think I heard a bunch of people nationwide screaming as he drove across the finish line. Was that you Tiredawg? Cheyenne?

Ponderings: Why penalize a driver a lap if he's just going to get it back on the lucky dog?

6 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

You got that sh*t right.

June 30, 2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Yes it was maybe me, but that was after I got in my Camaro and did my own celebratory burnout in front of my house!!! I am glad that my neighbors like Junebug!!! LOL

July 01, 2006 4:53 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Congrats to Jr. I hate I had to miss the race!!! Can't wait for the race tonight!!!

July 01, 2006 7:30 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Junior definitely ruled the track last night.

I found it strange that Cousin Carl was penalized, then gets the lucky dog and finishes and finishes 5th???? What's up with that???

Oh well..on to Saturday night racing!

Good luck boys!

July 01, 2006 8:39 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

varoom...skeetch....crash...an jr. wins..what more could you ask for..

July 01, 2006 12:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You probably heard another scream coming from Jersey!

July 01, 2006 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter