Friday, June 30, 2006

Good job Boris!!!

Boris Said on pole for Daytona Cup race!!! Awesome job Boris! I was waiting for a pic of Boris with the Bud Pole cap, but they must be having trouble fitting his hair in it, so this pic will have to do for now.

Tony Stewart starts 2nd. However, he and Boris were talking and laughing with each other on pit road waiting for qualifying to end. So, looks like last week is behind them for now.


Good job for David Stremme on 3rd place start, Matt Kenseth- 10th, Elliott Sadler- 13th.

Onto the Busch race with Yeley and Menard starting on the front row. And SPEED Channel mentioned Kevin Harvick will have to start in the back due to "unapproved aero changes" or something like that done to his Busch car. I imagine fines and a points penalty will follow next week. FX will probably talk more about it here in a minute.


Hello, Canada. Someone from there is spending hours a day on this blog and I can't figure out why. It's just a blog. Maybe they are using it as reading material to fall asleep too! Really, I normally only post once a day on this blog, so no need to waste your time waiting for new posts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter