You know it's a good week when both Elliott and Matt are top tens, but even to have one up there is a good thing. Take it and run...Daytona's a-comin' and it's a much happier place. Sonoma SUCKS! Just ask Junior.
Yeah well, it's over and done with. I thought he would do better too but shit happens and it did all day to him. I should have known better. I am OK with it because Sonoma never happened. Jeff didn't win and Jr. didn't finish 26th. Nope, never happened. See? I'm better already.
Elliot Sadler got a top ten. I'm happy for him there. As for the rest of the race, and its outcome: I could do without anything California right now. I'll get over it, but right now I wish the whole state would secede from the Union.
8 Comments:
elliot didnt do so bad...what the fuck happened to matt? i kept waiting for him to move on up ....
Yea..only good thing I saw..Elliott had a top ten!!!
Vickers to Red Bull...he announced it on Wind Tunnel tonight...
I was wondering where Matt was myself. But with all the commercials I couldn't tell.
You know it's a good week when both Elliott and Matt are top tens, but even to have one up there is a good thing. Take it and run...Daytona's a-comin' and it's a much happier place. Sonoma SUCKS! Just ask Junior.
Yeah well, it's over and done with. I thought he would do better too but shit happens and it did all day to him. I should have known better. I am OK with it because Sonoma never happened. Jeff didn't win and Jr. didn't finish 26th. Nope, never happened. See? I'm better already.
Vickers to Red Bull. Kinda cool. My prediction is off, AGAIN!!! I think I will stop trying to Madam Cleo. Good luck to Brian, hope he does well.
LOL, thanks for the race review... I don't feel so bad about not being able to watch it myself... :)
Good job to ESad though - FINALLY a top 10... Now we need to shoot for a top 5!!!
Elliot Sadler got a top ten. I'm happy for him there. As for the rest of the race, and its outcome: I could do without anything California right now. I'll get over it, but right now I wish the whole state would secede from the Union.
Sonoma??? the best thing was Terry Labonte finishing 3rd...that had to make you feel good and Elliott having a top ten!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home