Saturday, June 24, 2006

Tony cracks me up

I was reading NASCAR.com while watching the times for today's first practice. They have a Q&A with Tony Stewart. I'm sarcastic myself and though many people don't appreciate good sarcasm, I do! And Tony starts off with a great first Q&A:
"Q: Has this season played out as you expected?
Stewart: Oh yeah, I was fully intending on sliding a Busch car on its roof at Talladega, breaking a shoulder blade, breaking ribs preseason and bouncing up and down in the point standings. This is perfect -- exactly where we wanted to be."

Ahhh... sarcasm at it's finest.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

Ya gotta luv Smoke. Yeah it is strange now that you say that about my blog and women. Been that way all my life. I relate better to women. I guess I understand them.

June 24, 2006 11:20 AM  
Blogger Oscar T. Grouch said...

Love the sarcasm in that. Tony rocks. I can see him planning all those out pre-season. NOT

June 24, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger susan said...

Tony is so gooood when he's being bad!!!!!

June 24, 2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Smoke's sarcasm is awesome!

I think that is part of the reason he is my favorite. He says it like it is, drives like there's nothing left to lose and is cute as hell.

What more can a gal want?

June 24, 2006 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter