Thursday, June 15, 2006

Excellent Track Smack- Bad pic of Vickers

Track Smack on NASCAR.com did an excellent job of discussing the decisions (in between their usual bs) that Brian must make in choosing what race team to join. They used a bad picture of him for that article though. I'll correct that by posting a better picture of him. And the 88 car picture in the article is covering some of the words, I reported that issue to NASCAR.com. There could be a secret message there we need to know!

Also, since Vickers has his own column on NASCAR.com, maybe he actually reads it... help him decide to go to Yates!
Vote where should Brian go?

Hey Jeff, can we talk about how to leave a team and where to go?

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiredawg said...

RYR Lets see if the Dawg was right. I hope so. I hope he doesn't drive for Rice Burner Express.

June 16, 2006 2:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter