Sunday, June 11, 2006

Congrats Denny Hamlin


Okay Esad, move your glorious buns down and make way for the rookie pole-sitter Denny Hamlin. Congratulations Denny on your first Cup win! And Pocono did not seem like a boring race this time to me. Maybe it was the little things like laughing at Shrub and JJ speeding on pit road that helped make this race a little more exciting than normal and hoping for anyone to pass the elder Alien for the lead. Also, I did my nails during the race, easy to do with all the commercials. And yes, he who shall not be named crashed hard into the wall. Now, I don't advocate wanting drivers to crash. I don't wish harm to any drivers, even that one. It was good to see he got out of his car and was okay. I usually wish for blown engines or something like that on him, JJ and the Alien brothers, but not wrecks.

Nice to see Matt finish 5th, Vickers in 4th and Tony in 3rd. We'll ignore the 2nd place alien. Elliott... 20th. Damn, I bet he's getting tired of that.

8 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

far be it from me to besmerch a nascar driver....but that is one of the goofiest looking dudes i have ever seen....does he start his sentences with 'duh...hi i are race car driver???'

June 11, 2006 4:54 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I was happy to see Denny come back at all, let alone win!! That kid is going to be huge in another year or so. Just wish Esad could get his act together. He looked good for a while today. . . What am I saying??. . . He looks GOOD. . . PERIOD!!!

Yep, the alien brothers are idiots. . .

The nameless one is unhurt, but I was glad to see his bad luck (or my Black Magic) continue. He and Jr. just continue to descend into the toilet. . . That makes me a happy girl. . .

BTW JS. . . Denny is actually a very articulate young man. . .

Can't wait for MIS next weekend!!!!

June 11, 2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Good Job Denny! You doing some fine driving when your tire blew.

Smoke looked great all day. Smoke is back!

Matt ran good too. Nice finish.

Mr. Rainbow Warrior looked "pretty" hitting the wall. Yep...dropping like a heavy rock in water.

On to Michigan boys!

June 11, 2006 5:33 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Glad to see Jeffy Buddy is ok. Now JJ can give him a "deep" tissue message. Glad to see him walk away. Madd props to Denny. What a race. I was wondering, how come Casey didn't throw something at Scott Riggs for HIS spin? Oh yeah that is right he is a man, not a big earred dummy.

June 12, 2006 3:02 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Jeffie's wreck was scary...I don't want to see anyone get hurt just see a good race.

June 12, 2006 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah that was a nasty crash Jeffie had. I don't wish that upon anyone.

June 12, 2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Good morning my dear. Hope all is good.

June 13, 2006 3:13 AM  
Blogger RevJim said...

I really "tried" to get Esad a good finish. I don't know what is up with Yates Racing.

June 13, 2006 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter