Friday, June 09, 2006

Yeah!! Vickers looking for a new ride

I've said all along that Brian Vickers didn't belong over at HMS with the other whiners. Apparently, he knew it too by asking for permission to look for a ride elsewhere. I'm glad he is looking for a new ride. He's a good kid and not a whiner. And he's very smart as well. I was impressed with his last feature on NASCAR.com where he is an avid book reader. Tiredawg had predicted awhile back that Vickers would be in the 88 seat. Now if Robert Yates Racing can get their act together that would be a good deal.
Hope you get a great ride Brian!

link to NASCAR.com article on Vickers asking to leave HMS

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheyenne said...

I agree 100%. He's too good for that cheating outfit. Time to move on and be someone.

June 09, 2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger susan said...

I hope he ends up at Yates!!! I watched Brian race at Blowes Motor Speedway when he first started...don't think he has gotten the same treatment as Shrub!!

June 10, 2006 4:05 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Brian got the wrong end of the stick when Ricky died. I am really hoping he can go fill the void at RYR. Shit Toyota can bring in money but they can't bring in talent. Hopefully he will wind up at RYR. Personally Brian and Elliott would make damn good team mates.

June 10, 2006 4:46 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

I am glad Vickers is leaving HMS. Movin' on to better pastures. I would like to see him at Yates with Elliott. I think they would make good teammates.

Casey Mears to HMS??? Do you think Little Shrub will be on the welcoming committee? Will he give Casey tips on how to throw a HANS device? Just wondering....

June 10, 2006 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter