Friday, June 02, 2006

Newman back on pole

Who would have thought that it would be June before Ryan Newman would get his first pole of the year?

And hehehe JJ spins during his qualifying run and starts last. Life is good.

Glad to see Tony taking it easy. It must be hard for a stubborn guy like him.

5 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Awesome pic of Tony!

He's lookin' good--but of course he always looks good!

June 02, 2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I like that pic of Tony too. He's such a nice guy in my book. And yeah I loved that spin out ~ it surely amused Jeff didn't it? I heard about it over at Junior's Pit Board so I was dying to watch it on TV. Damn, how did he keep it off the wall? Where's my perfect world when I need it?

June 02, 2006 7:57 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I was SO excited when I saw that Jimmie was listed as 45th in qualifying...meaning, in a perfect world, that he DNQed. But alas! He will start at the back, I suppose. Ol' Gordo sure was excited that Princess Jimmie missed the wall. I was bummed, personally.

I have a strong dislike for Ryan Newman, so I can't say I'm thrilled for him...but it had to come at some point. He's usually the guy to beat in qualifying.

Elliott starts 8th! WOOHOO!

June 02, 2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Good mornin BABS. What's up??? I got um question for youm. Do yoyu evr have problems downloading pics to your blog? Last couple of days Blogger has been a dizzick. Today i could only get 1 pic. up. It is pissin me off. Cannot find support number for this bullshizzit mess either. HELP!!!!! Pleeeeeeeze?

June 03, 2006 3:00 AM  
Blogger susan said...

Tony looks good and I'm glad he got Ricky to drive the car...been missing Rudd..and it might make my brother happy!!!

June 03, 2006 4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter