Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy. Jeffs little butt bandit din't win. Luvs to see Gordo and Kyle I am a spoiled rotten brat who needs to get his overpaid punk ass kicked because it is obvious that niether of his parents did while he and his big earred aliensnowangel brother were growing up being obnoxous Busch hit the wall. Then to Blame Casey Mears, what a dumbfizzuck. Happy Memorial Day Babs. Have a great one, peace Dawg.
I think Kyle needs a slap upside the head with a 2x4. Memo to Kyle, Casey didn't hit you on purpose. He got loose and well, you know the rest. Sometimes that happens. What a wuss you are! Do you really think throwin' a Hans device is going to make you look lke a man? Sorry..it makes you look like a spoiled little brat!
4 Comments:
Happy happy joy joy, happy happy joy joy. Jeffs little butt bandit din't win. Luvs to see Gordo and Kyle I am a spoiled rotten brat who needs to get his overpaid punk ass kicked because it is obvious that niether of his parents did while he and his big earred aliensnowangel brother were growing up being obnoxous Busch hit the wall. Then to Blame Casey Mears, what a dumbfizzuck. Happy Memorial Day Babs. Have a great one, peace Dawg.
Yes!!! Yes!!! Anybody but JJ!!! or HMS!!! I still think Kasey Kahne is to pretty to be a boy!!!
Kasey rocks!
Nice finish by Matt!
Elliott's woes continue
NO HMS IN VICTORY LANE!!!
I think Kyle needs a slap upside the head with a 2x4. Memo to Kyle, Casey didn't hit you on purpose. He got loose and well, you know the rest. Sometimes that happens. What a wuss you are! Do you really think throwin' a Hans device is going to make you look lke a man? Sorry..it makes you look like a spoiled little brat!
Happy Memorial Day Babs!
I think there is a whole bunch of us that are awfully happy that JJ didn't win. I'm not a huge Kahne fan, but I was last night!
Post a Comment
<< Home