Saturday, May 27, 2006

Congrats Carl Edwards!

I was really hoping Casey Mears would win, but at least it wasn't HMS or a Busch in Victory Lane. Actually, I really wanted Matt to win, but as seen in the post below, his engine blew up. I'm glad Jamie Mac and Tony are ok to race tomorrow. Again, see post below Kenseth post for the story on Jamie and Tony's wrecks.

Good job for Busch series regular Todd Kluever for a 9th place finish, Regan Smith in 10th, Johnny Sauter in 11th and Kenny Wallace in 13th. Esad pulled off a 19th place finish.

3 Comments:

Blogger susan said...

Congrats to Carl and yes we are as hot as ya'll are now...and with this hot sticky weather, we can expect late day thunderstorms...just a warning before the race!!!

May 28, 2006 4:41 AM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

They call him Flipper Flipper, that would be Carl Edwards. Good kid, awesome driver, and future champion I would think. What up BABS????? Hope your days are fun and partyful. Thanx Vets. Dawg

May 28, 2006 6:34 AM  
Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

didnt matt come in 5th?which aint no little thing...

May 28, 2006 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter