McMurray, Stewart Head to Hospital After Wrecks
CONCORD, N.C. (AP) - Jamie McMurray and Tony Stewart went to the hospital for further evaluations following separate accidents Saturday night in the Busch Series race. Both drivers went to Carolinas Medical Center-University.
McMurray hit the wall just three laps into the race.
"That hurt," he said. "It was probably one of the biggest hits I've ever taken."
Stewart hit almost the same place seven laps later, and was rubbing his right shoulder when he got out of the car."I have one spot on my right shoulder blade that is really sore, so I'm going to get some X-rays," he said.
His sense of humor was intact before he and McMurray left to make the short trip to the hospital.
"Jamie McMurray is riding with us, so I don't know who is driving, me or him," Stewart said. "They want to look at his head and my shoulder. One hand is all right, and my head is all right, so I probably should drive."


















1 Comments:
Tony is gonna have to start being more careful...didn't the Chill Bowl teach him anything???? Glad that they're both alright!!
Post a Comment
<< Home