Saturday, May 20, 2006

Matt and Tony- where's the love?

I'm ignoring who won the all-star race... this is not JJ's freakin' house... I'm so tired of hearing that!!! It's a race track and he doesn't own it.

The love saga between Matt Kenseth and Tony Stewart continues. Don't think either one was very happy. I was listening to Kenseth's scanner and he said the 20 wrecked him. I don't know. I watched the replays too and may need to go back and watch a few more times. It may just be a racing thing. One thing is for sure, I don't think Matt is getting Tony anything for his birthday and Tony will be ok with that.


Update: Now they are saying on SPEED Channel's Victory Lane that Tony cut down a tire and that caused the wreck.

See post below from some interesting pics and maybe not so interesting commentaries from the pre-race festivities....

3 Comments:

Blogger yellowdoggranny said...

damn sum one couda ben kilt...
is there a race tomorrow?

May 21, 2006 1:07 AM  
Blogger susan said...

yep, now they say Tony cut a tire...and could you think of any other reason to turn right??? Rain?? We had hail!!! Didn't turn the ground white but was worried about my mater plants...

May 21, 2006 5:54 AM  
Blogger Trixie said...

Can't we all just get along???

I couldn't tell from the replays what happened either.

If it was a cut tire then it would explain the sudden move up the track. No matter what happened...Unibrow won..and that bites!

May 21, 2006 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter