Friday, May 19, 2006

Cool... Bootie Barker gets his own weekly NASCAR article

I adore crew chief Bootie Barker. He tells it like it is. No sugar-coating. So, I am quite pleased to see him get his own weekly article series on NASCAR.com. Best if you read it while imagining his accent speaking at the same time!
First of the series:
Urban Legends: All-Star

4 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

Great article by Bootie! And I agree with you...I love to hear him talk..kinda like my love for Elliott's voice!

May 19, 2006 11:29 AM  
Blogger susan said...

I'm glad Bootie is doing so good..I just love to watch him and Larry Mac on their TV show...

May 19, 2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

Anyone named Booty has to be cool!

May 19, 2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger Cheyenne said...

I agree...he's such a cutie. And the accent is neat too.

May 19, 2006 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter