Saturday, May 13, 2006

Won the pole, won the race!

Congrats to Denny Hamlin for the NASCAR Busch win at Darlington last night!!! Great racing, in my opinion. I have some sinuses or cold bug that made me want to sleep so badly during the race, but I couldn't. Snug up on the couch, I kept watching the race, closing my eyes during the tons of commercials and then they'd pop open as soon as the race came back on. I was recording it just in case I fell asleep during it, but there was no way. As soon as it was over, I was out.

Of course, you know I wish Kenseth won... but he did a damn good job there. Elliott Sadler is not running any more Busch races the rest of the season. Maybe this will allow more focus on his Cup program, I hope so!!


Hmmm.... wonder what Mikey is announcing today? We've heard the rumors, guess we'll find out if they are true soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter