Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tony and his Monkey

Well, at least the monkey wasn't on his back!!

Sorry I'm not commenting and posting as much, I've got some stuff going on.

But I thought this
NASCAR.com article raised an interesting question....

"... how does a monkey get a pit pass?

That's right --
Tony Stewart brought his pet monkey, Mojo, to pit road for the pre-race activities.

When I was going to journalism school, I can promise you the thought never even entered my mind that I'd ever write a sentence with both "monkey" and "pit pass" in it. Thank you, Tony. I can now cross that little gem off my life's to-do list.

Did you see the monkey paw away the TV camera, as if to say, "no comment?" They say pets take the personality of their owners. I never believed it until that moment."

4 Comments:

Blogger Trixie said...

How cute was Mojo???

And yes..it was kind of cute how Mojo pawed at the camera jesturing as to say "No Comment".

They owners become more like their pets, but this pet may have acquired some of his owners attributes..he he...

May 09, 2006 7:19 PM  
Blogger Tiredawg said...

I wonder if Mojo has more sense than some of the drivers.

May 10, 2006 3:05 AM  
Blogger susan said...

At least Tony left his snake at home...MoJo is so cute!!!!

May 10, 2006 4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tony is freakin' hilarious!!!

May 10, 2006 9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

web site hit counter