Power rankings is fun...
Some of my favorites from NASCAR.com's Power Rankings this week....
Kurt Busch- There was a race this season where his window net fell down. I think it was Phoenix. See, that is why Kurt should not have had his ears pinned back. In the past, when his window net fell down, he could simply take his helmet off and use the left one to hold the net up until the next caution.
Elliott Sadler - Race-winnin cah. Eyum un Eyums Fawd Fewzyun wuz stellah enthuh draft. Layud uhlottuh laps, nevuh went upside dayown, finnisht un all fowah teyeyuhs. Not bayud.
Kurt Busch- There was a race this season where his window net fell down. I think it was Phoenix. See, that is why Kurt should not have had his ears pinned back. In the past, when his window net fell down, he could simply take his helmet off and use the left one to hold the net up until the next caution.
Elliott Sadler - Race-winnin cah. Eyum un Eyums Fawd Fewzyun wuz stellah enthuh draft. Layud uhlottuh laps, nevuh went upside dayown, finnisht un all fowah teyeyuhs. Not bayud.


















8 Comments:
ROFLAO...
Mornin Lady. Yes I would say you have Elliott's accent down pretty good.
Elliott's accent is normal around here!!! I still love listening to him!!!
LOL, I saw that yesterday and it took reading it like 6 times to really understand what the heck they had Elliott saying!! :)
I wish I had a Virginia accent. I wouldn't stop at
Elliott's, I want to sound like Wah'd Buhdr'n.
I can't wait to see his car on the track at Richmond. White Chocolate M&Ms in conjunction with Johnny Depp's (Yummy) newest movie "Pirates of The Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest." What a super combo. No, tri-combo: Elliott, M&Ms, and Johnny Depp. Can't get any better 'n that.
I was just wondering where my visit from BABS was. I missed ya kid. RCR yeah, come on get Happy. Happy Happy Joy JOy, Happy Happy Joy JOy.
Today is the day!!!!! RCR will stay HAPPY!
Post a Comment
<< Home