Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy joy JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! By the way BABS, happy happy happy happy happy happy joy joy. Go Happy!!!!!
I think it ended at 1:00 at least that what I heard on the radio...I know the rain interupted the race but I also know we need all the rain we can get!!! Got to vote Kyle Petty in the All-star race...if he gets voted in, Coke will give the Victory Junction Camp $250,000...sounds like a good reason to me!!!
2 Comments:
Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy joy JOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! By the way BABS, happy happy happy happy happy happy joy joy. Go Happy!!!!!
I think it ended at 1:00 at least that what I heard on the radio...I know the rain interupted the race but I also know we need all the rain we can get!!! Got to vote Kyle Petty in the All-star race...if he gets voted in, Coke will give the Victory Junction Camp $250,000...sounds like a good reason to me!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home