Congrats Dale Earnhardt Jr.!!!
The Kenseth thing sucked. It seemed like they never could get Elliott Sadler's car dialed in, but somehow he pulled off a decent finish. And he doesn't talk much on his radio. Since he was voted in on Trackpass scanner, I decided to listen to him but I like the guys that like to talk under yellow about the race or random stuff. Like Jr or Kenseth.Just when I thought the race was ticking me off, JJ gets lapped and he who shall not be mentioned loses power. I chuckle and re-gain interest. And then the elder alien gets a flat under green, I laugh. Then they penalize the pit stop. More laughter. Then he gets busted for speeding on the penalty and gets another penalty. hahahaha
Good to see Hamlin go for the lead, Harvick should have pitted when everyone else did. Nice to see Jr. win and of course the fans go crazy. Funny to watch the Crown Royal chics trying to keep the bottles in the TV picture during Jr's victory lane interview. And Tony ended up with a good finish as well.
A great race, except for Kenseth. Still bummed about that.


















5 Comments:
You did not really think I wouldn't come by tonight did you??? If Happy can't win it let it be JUNIOR. Then maybe Matt, Tony, or Elliott. I just finished my post.
I did chuckle when Big Shrub was tagged for two pit road penalties in a row...I too was a little upset that I didn't hear much from Sadler on Trackpass..so I listened to Kevin most of the night.
It's good to know the announcers finally found out who had the missing brake rotor...too bad it was from Kensenth's car..it just wasn't his night.
Yes, I am one happy camper! But I too, felt bad for Kenseth.
Man, I think that was the best race I've ever been to! Even though ESad didn't do that well... He was racin like crazy to keep the lucky dog position when he was a lap down though, kept me on the edge of my seat!
That was a fatal pit stragedy the #29 team used, but I have to agree, it was a great race. Don't worry, Matt will be back. I promise that even when I pick him to win, I won't mention his name on my blog.
Post a Comment
<< Home