Don't think we made it....
Well, looks like the poll closed on us and Elliott was at only 47 or 48%. Dammit. So, close but taking forever to get those votes up there.
Wish I would have known about it earlier! But really, thanks for everyone's help.
We know who is sexier!!! Oh yes we do! Elliott Sadler!!
Now maybe I can go get some peanut M&M's...


















9 Comments:
Damn...i did notice that jeff won! we did our best trying to get Elliott over Jeff...next up Big Shrub and DJ...and DJ is ahead of Big Shrub
Just to let you know I did cast as many votes for Elliott as I could. And, by the way, we all know who is going to win the one that is up now, don't we?
Oh ya, I already checked just too see and DJ has 83% of the vote with over 200,000 votes cast already.
It is rigged I tell you Kurt should win, doesn't anyone know who he is?
Damn!!! Jeffie won but I don't know how at least that's as far as he'll get!!!
Damn!!! Jeffie won but I don't know how at least that's as far as he'll get!!!
Damn!!! Jeffie won but I don't know how at least that's as far as he'll get!!!
It will be interesting to see how many votes are cast and what the percentages are when DJ wins.
Awww I love that picture of Tony and his monkey...I never knew he had a pet monkey..it's so cute. Btw I keep votin DJ now...am still pissed that the HE-DEVIL won over Elliot...
Post a Comment
<< Home