NASCAR.com
Just had to laugh at today's front page of NASCAR.com after clicking pause on the annoying auto play ad, of course. Underneath this picture of Nemo is the following question..."Is Joe Nemechek really President Bush in disguise? You asked, and Marty Smith tried to answer."
I haven't read Marty's answer yet... I did read that Humpy (pronounced with an "umpty") Wheeler predicted Carl Edwards to win the All-Star race. I think he just wants to see someone flip over the new pavement.
Hmmm... I agree with Tiredawg and Rev Jim... If HMS has to win there, I'd rather see Brian Vickers than any other HMS driver in Charlotte's Victory Lane, yes I call it Charlotte Motor Speedway. I actually have no problems with Vickers. He doesn't whine, he seems normal... maybe he doesn't hang around the whiners too much? I kinda like the kid. The other HMS drivers can blow it out their tail pipes. Ah.. you caught me in one of my strange moods... beware!!
And yes, I do have respect for Biffle, he is a talented driver!! I have tried to like him, really. I like his crew chief Doug Richert a lot more than Biffle. I don't know why I can't like Biffle. Rev Jim did a post on just that issue before. I have Biffle's NASCAR drivers and their animals calendar and I think that's a great cause. One reason why I'm soft on Ryan Newman is because of the work he and his wife do with shelter animals. I do want that book of NASCAR drivers and their animals.
Ok... obviously this is just a bunch of me yakking! To sum it all up, HMS sucks, except Vickers.


















3 Comments:
I agree with ya'll if HMS has to win, let it be Brian!!! The kid has had a rough time of it since he enter Nascar. As for Biffle, I really hate to say this but I like him more than I do the Busch boys...I watched Biffle and Kurt Busch come up from the truck series and couldn't stand either one of them!!! Time does change one mind(somewhat)!!!
Oh yes, I'd pick Biffle any day over a Busch brother!
I agree with you on Mr Brian. However I would like to see ol Brian go to a team that will give him equal equipment. In my opinion he gets all the Blowes, Rainblow, and Shrub leftovers. Merely an observation.
Post a Comment
<< Home